Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Chrysler crossfire communication problem...
Chrysler crossfire communication problems

5137 Views 10 Replies Latest reply: 2016-01-26 06:30:40

•   Level 3   
    (54) points
    HeribertoArce
    2015-10-28 08:28:34
      I have a problem i am unable to connect with Chrysler crossfire 2006, no communication with any module. when i use benz it read the car serial number but it doesn't know the car.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-10-29 02:19:05 (Reply to:HeribertoArce)

Frankly speaking, our product has some problem to diagnose this vehicle, but we haven't located the reason. If possible, could you please collect the datalog for our further analysis.

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2015-10-30 18:29:13 (Reply to:Autel Support)

How can he collect data log files when the tool is NOT communicating to any system........................? Even I had same problems with Gand Voyage Diesel 2007 Maxisys could not communicate with any modules............

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-10-31 02:34:51 (Reply to:Ashraf)

Ashraf, even if it can't get communication, when you start to record the datalog from selecting the vehicle, it will collect some useful data for our checking. Please have a try.

•   Level 3   
    (54) points
    HeribertoArce
    2015-11-16 11:36:14 (Reply to:Support02)
    No collect any data log files when the tool is NOT communicating with any module in the car. Please repair this problem, Im berry happy with the scanner but I think you have more problems with chrysler models in special with Crossfire.

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    clint_s

2015-12-22 23:20:50 (Reply to:HeribertoArce)

Hey HeribertoArce, I was able to see some things on my 2005 Crossfire under both Chrysler Crossfire and under Mercedes SLK 320. But neither of those showed the possibility to make the car relearn TPMS IDs. So at least some communication with a 2005 Crossfire.

I would be shocked if anything significant changed in Crossfire diagnostic communication during the 2004 - 2008 lifetime of the Crossfire. ALL basicly the 2003 Mercedes SLK (R170) with a few small tweaks by Chrysler. Including addition of TPMS, which was not in the SLK.

This is a significant issue for Crossfire owners. The ONLY way anyone has found to do this relearn process is with the Chrysler dealership DRB III, plus a special Crossfire-Sprinter multiplexer cable (box), plus a special Crossfire software card in the DRB III. A substantial number of Chrysler dealerships either never got the special Crossfire add-ons to the DRB III, or have lost them, or don't care to use them any longer.

(The DRB III was superseded by other diagnostic systems at Chrysler dealerships in 2007.)

I hope Autel can improve on this.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2015-12-23 08:10:31

Hi all, yes, it is true that our product can't support this vehicle- Chrysler Crossfire well. It is because it is difficult for us to look for these cars for analysis. 

If you have any problem when communicated with this car, please collect the datalog even it can't get communicated, it is also useful for us to locate the problem and improve it.

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    clint_s

2016-01-18 05:51:01 (Reply to:Support02)

Thank you, Support.

How should I "collect the datalog"?

Please give instructions, or directions where to find instructions.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-01-18 07:20:26 (Reply to:clint_s)

As for Data Logging, please refer to the first video from the following link:
    http://www.auteltech.com/CustomerSupport/416.jhtml

•   Level 2   
    (35) points
    clint_s

2016-01-26 04:12:28 (Reply to:Support02)

Thank you Support02, again!

Although I am using your MaxiDAS DS708, not the MaxiSys. I hope to use this method to communicate with you. I am also very happy to communicate in other ways. Even if I must ask my friends who communicate with the Chinese language.

I do not log onto this Support Community every day, it is more than one week since you gave me your message. Is it possible to communicate more quickly with email or telephone or Skype or something else? Helping Autel improve the abilities of support for Chrysler Crossfire is very interesting to me.
  Total2 Pages